Are you looking for a career in insurance?
See below for a list of current openings
Are you looking for a new employee?
Click HERE to send us your job listing
Customer Service Representative (CSR) – Account Manager – Work at Home Ages - 50+
Insurance Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Rater, and Underwriter positions available in Commercial and Personal Lines to service or assist in servicing accounts for our Retail or Excess & Surplus Lines Wholesale Broker or MGA Clients, full-time or part-time
- Well suited Retail Broker candidate in Commercial or Personal Lines will manage or assist in managing the insurance program for one of our clients including preparing applications, obtaining and reviewing quotes, binding policies, checking, requesting endorsements, marketing renewals, etc. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty.
- Well suited E&S Wholesale or MGA candidate in Commercial or Personal Lines will underwrite, rate, and/or market risks for one of our E&S Broker or MGA clients. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty (such as CL Package or Transportation Underwriters, Surplus Lines Tax Filings).
WAHVE offers an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals over 50 to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
These Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Underwriter, and Rater positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired, will be retiring soon, or was down-sized into retirement and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply if you do not match the following criteria:
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Commercial or Personal Lines Property & Casualty experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must be 50+ years old and phasing into retirement.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates approaching retirement age who want to “pretire" for better work-life balance and be part of building a new work-at-home model in the insurance industry.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply here now!https://insurance.brainwahve.com/apply
Experienced Customer Service Representative for Winchester Office
Immediate opening for self-motivated individual to service both personal and commercial property and casualty accounts. Benefits include health insurance and IRA contribution. Experience with Applied Epic is preferred but not required. Salary compensatory upon experience and skills.
- Quoting and New Business Processing
- Answering phones
- Product Knowledge
- Agency Management System Knowledge – Applied Epic
- Relationship Building
- Preparing Proposals
- Servicing Existing Business
Forward resume to:
Neely & Wade Insurance, LLC
P O Box 4254
Winchester, KY 40392-4254
For questions or further information contact:
Click HERE to get started!