The RLI At Home Business Policy provides affordable coverage for those people who operate small home-based businesses. Insureds often believe their existing homeowners or apartment-dwellers policy will cover any loss or damage to their business equipment, furniture, and supplies in the event of fire, theft or other catastrophes, when in fact, those policies usually explicitly exclude coverage for any business exposures on their premises.
This product is not intended for all types of at-home business. It is specifically targeted for over 100 retail and services risks operated from the insured's residence and presenting minimal product liability, professional liability and/or off-premises exposures. Professional liability is excluded and requires a separate policy.
- A+ rated and admitted nationwide
- Up to $1,000,000 in business liability protection
- Up to $100,000 (varies by state of risk) comprehensive coverage for business personal property both on- and temporarily off-premises
- Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers injured on the insured's premises
- Coverage for loss of business income
- Standard $250 deductible
- Optional increased coverage for theft of jewelry and watches ($250 limit, available in most states)
- Optional coverage available for Money & Securities, Electronic Data Processing Equipment (varies by state of risk), and additional insureds
- Optional coverage for Certified Acts of Terrorism available nationwide
- Competitive rates starting at just $125 annually, depending on the location and type of business
Arlington/Roe & Co. is the program administrator for the At-Home Business Program. All business applications for the Home Business should be forwarded to Jennifer Hopper. All new business applications must be submitted to Arlington/Roe & Co. by mail with a check for the full premium.
For questions or further information contact:
Personal Lines Underwriter
Arlington/Roe & Co., Inc.
8900 Keystone Crossing, Ste. 800
P.O. Box 80803
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Toll Free: (800) 878-9891, ext. 8639
Local Fax: (317) 554-8551
Toll Free Fax: (888) 552-9891